This agenda describes the “Running City Voronezh 2013” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Voronezh, 28 September 2013.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
Movement at various unusual means of transportation: jumpers, hillis, segveyah etc. Category may be divided into separate standings (for example, among the teams set off on scooters). Acceptable means of transportation, see the competition Agenda.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The route of "Light" is distinguished by the fact that all the CPs are given by specific addresses. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. Route "Pro" is distinguished by the fact that some CP are given by puzzles. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
- Pre-entry submission: from 16:00 13 August to 15:59 26 September inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts September 28 at 10:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 21:00 28 September.
- Times are shown in Moscow timezone (UTC+4).