This agenda describes the “Running City Volzhsky 2014” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Volzhsky, 19 July 2014.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
Category with no restrictions on the use of transport. You can use any personal, commercial, public transport, walking, running, etc. The route of "Light" is less long, and only a few CPS are given as puzzles.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
- Pre-entry submission: from 16:00 28 May to 15:59 18 July inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts July 19 at 09:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 19:00 19 July.
- Times are shown in Moscow timezone (UTC+4).