This agenda describes the “Running City Ufa 2016” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Ufa, 2 October 2016.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
The classic category. Movement on foot and by public transport is allowed.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
“Lion & Unicorn”
The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
- Pre-entry submission: from 20:00 15 August to 15:59 1 October inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts October 2 at 09:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 20:00 2 October.
- Times are shown in Yekaterinburg timezone (UTC+5).