This agenda describes the “Running City Ufa 2013” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Ufa, 27 October 2013.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
Movement at various unusual means of transportation: jumpers, hillis, segveyah etc. Category may be divided into separate standings (for example, among the teams set off on scooters). Acceptable means of transportation, see the competition Agenda.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
- Pre-entry submission: from 20:00 16 October to 17:59 26 October inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts October 27 at 10:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 18:00 27 October.
- Times are shown in Yekaterinburg timezone (UTC+6).