This agenda describes the “Running City Petrozavodsk 2014” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Petrozavodsk, 27 September 2014.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The route of "Light" is distinguished by the fact that all the CPs are given by specific addresses. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. Route "Pro" is distinguished by the fact that some CP are given by puzzles. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
All the CP are given in the form of riddles. For those who think they are clever, and the usual "exact" addresses - "boring".
- Pre-entry submission: from 18:00 17 May to 23:58 25 September inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts September 27 at 09:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 21:00 27 September.
- Times are shown in Moscow timezone (UTC+4).