This agenda describes the “Running City Kazan 2017” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Kazan, 17 September 2017.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
The classic category. Movement on foot and by public transport is allowed.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The route of "Light" is distinguished by the fact that all the CPs are given by specific addresses. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. Route "Pro" is distinguished by the fact that some CP are given by puzzles. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
- Pre-entry submission: from 17:00 22 June to 15:59 16 September inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts September 17 at 10:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 20:00 17 September.
- Times are shown in Moscow timezone (UTC+3).