This agenda describes the “Running City Yekaterinburg 2015” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Yekaterinburg, 13 September 2015.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
The classic category of "Running City". Course is passed via running and using public transport. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category with no restrictions on the use of transport. You can use any personal, commercial, public transport, walking, running, etc. The route of "Light" is less long, and only a few CPS are given as puzzles.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
All the CP are given in the form of riddles. For those who think they are clever, and the usual "exact" addresses - "boring".
- Pre-entry submission: from 16:00 23 June to 19:59 12 September inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts September 13 at 09:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 21:00 13 September.
- Times are shown in Yekaterinburg timezone (UTC+5).