This agenda describes the “Running City Dmitrov 2019” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Dmitrov, Moscow region, 23 March 2019.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
The classic category. Movement on foot and by public transport is allowed.
Category with no restrictions on the use of transport. You can use any personal, commercial, public transport, walking, running, etc. The route of "Light" is less long, and only a few CPS are given as puzzles.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. The route of "Light" is distinguished by the fact that all the CPs are given by specific addresses. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. Route "Pro" is distinguished by the fact that some CP are given by puzzles. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
All the CP are given in the form of riddles. For those who think they are clever, and the usual "exact" addresses - "boring".
- Pre-entry submission: from 14:00 28 January to 15:59 22 March inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts March 23 at 09:00.
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 20:00 23 March.
- Times are shown in Moscow timezone (UTC+3).