This agenda describes the “Quote book of Chekhov” event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Chekhov, 29 March 2020.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
- Pre-entry submission: from 12:00 29 January to 15:59 27 March inclusive.
- Entry fees are defined in the Payment instruction.
- Start location for all categories: .
- Course starts March 29 at 09:00.
- Per 100 teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories: .
- Course closes at — 21:00 29 March.
- Times are shown in Moscow timezone (UTC+3).
- Organizing committee official contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.