This agenda describes the «Running City Yekaterinburg 2013» event in detail and acts as a supplement to the general urban orienteering rules.
- Location and date of event: Yekaterinburg, 22 September 2013.
- Number of participants in a team: from 1 to 4.
- Course pattern: stagewise.
The classic category. Movement on foot and by public transport is allowed. Average course time - 6 hours.
Category with no restrictions on the use of transport. You can use any personal, commercial, public transport, walking, running, etc. The route of "Light" is less long, and only a few CPS are given as puzzles. Average course distance - 100 km.
Walking or jogging. For participants who are confident in their physical training. Average course distance - 35 km.
Category for cyclists. Participants are highly desirable to have cycling experience in urban environments. The protective gear (helmet, beacon) is mandatory. Average course distance - 50 km.
Pleasure category. For those who want a leisurely walk on a given CPs. Participants can only walk. Average course distance - 20 km. The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
«Lion & Unicorn»
The course is not timed, course time is not considered during results calculation.
All the CP are given in the form of riddles. For those who think they are clever, and the usual "exact" addresses - "boring". Average course time - 8 hours.
- Pre-entry submission: from 18:00 10 July to 17:59 20 September inclusive.
- Start location for all categories: Parizhskoy Kommuny sq..
- Course starts September 22 at 09:00 .
- Teams of all categories are starting every 2 minutes.
- Finish location for all categories - Parizhskoy Kommuny sq..
- Course closes at — 22:00 22 September.
- Times are shown in Yekaterinburg timezone (UTC+6).